WINTER IN IGLS
Igls is a hotspot for all winter sports. Skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, snowshoeing, ice skating,… From enjoyable to action-packed, everything is possible in the region. But it is also perfect for those who prefer something more slow paced. During Advent, the Christmas markets in downtown Innsbruck invite you to a romantic stroll, drinking mulled win and eating “Kiachl”.
- Experience a bobsled ride through the Olympic bobsleigh track
- Enjoy a hot chocolate at one of the rustic ski huts
- Listen to the Christmas orchestra at the Goldenes Dachl during the Christmas season
- Visit the fairy tale alley at the Christkindlmarkt Altstadt
- Enjoy the view of Innsbruck in the restaurant of the Bergisel ski jump