Innsbruck Hotels is a family-run hotel group with four individual hotels - each unique and matched to the needs of its guests. We offer a total of 509 rooms and our offer is meant to fit every type of holiday: city breaks with family or friends, ski or hiking holidays, business trips. Our hotels impress with their perfect location.
The Hotel Grauer Bär enjoys a unique inner-city location right next to the Landestheater and near the Golden Roof and the Imperial Hofburg. This makes us the perfect starting point for flâneurs and explorers - in practical every alley in the surrounding area, strollers will come across the past and present of Innsbruck.
- Single, double und superior rooms
- Triple and quadruple rooms
- Family suites & suites
- Panoramic pool with "WOW" view
- Sauna, steam bath & gym
- Woodfire Steaks & more - Steak restaurant
- Woodfire Bar & more
- Conference area with 5 premises
- Direct access to the public underground car park
Modern, cozy, diverse: the Alphotel in Innsbruck is not without reason considered to be one of the most popular hotels for city travelers, business travelers, and event visitors. Designed in a timeless country house style, the accommodation immediately catches the eye and invites from the outside to linger in peace. With its perfect location in direct proximity to the motorway exit, the hotel also guarantees a stress-free journey
- Double and single rooms with all amenities
- Large restaurant with winter garden
- Breakfast Business Lounge
- 8 modern seminar rooms (up to 200 persons)
- Spacious seminar terrace
- Free W-Lan in the whole house
- Recreation area with sauna, infrared cabin, relaxation area
- Ski room
- 80 parking spaces plus electric drive charging stations
Igls, the former Olympic village of 1964 and 1976, is the sporting starting point for ski excursions.
The cozy 3-star hotel offers a family atmosphere and in just a few minutes one can reach the local mountain of Innsbruck - Patscherkofel.
- Double and family rooms
- Restaurant with bar
- Lounge area
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Sauna, steam bath,
- Rest area & heat cabin
- Cozy atmosphere
The AC Hotel Innsbruck is located in the city center and close to the main railway station. The first AC Hotel in Austria is also the first franchise operation. The hotel was originally built in 1972 for the Olympic Winter Games and since then completely renovated and modernized.
- International furnishing of the rooms & suites
- Casino Innsbruck with direct access to the hotel
- Business Services
- Fitness & Recreation